Monday, August 10, 2009

August 3 and 4, 2009

To: David Berryhill (on August 3, 2009)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAREST DAVID,

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*TO*
*THE BEST SON *
*THE KINDEST BROTHER*
*AND *
*THE MOST HUMBLE ELDER*
*(BE THOU HUMBLE IN THY CALLING :)*
*AND*
*REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU*
*AND*
*PRAY FOR YOU EACH DAY*
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY *
*MY FRIEND*
**
*LOVE ETERNAL*
*MAMA B. :)*
**

_________________________________
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELDER BERRYHILL!!!
FROM ALL OF US IN CERES 1ST WARD
_________________________________

August 4, 2009

Sorry ran out of time. So yeah and then I ate it but like that was soooo awesome of you guys! Its totally fine that the packages and stuff wont be here right away. I am way contempt with what all of you have given me already, you guys! And heck I've said I'd send to you pictures all this time you guys are doin way better than I am.That was way awesome you had them write "from your family :)! You guys are the best! Well the progress is a comin one step at a time And I am soo glad that I have both of you guys as parents I absoulutly could not ask for anyone better and I wouldn't either I love you guys! And that doesn't mean you are out of the equation either ALISA!:) Thank you for sendin me those incouraging letters. It means a whole lot! When I return I'll try really hard not to be a brat when I get back. I think I've got or I am getting my head on straight. Well I gots to go but I love you all soooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhand thank you all for the wonderful bithday you all participated in. You all made it what it is. thanks again! Bye!

Love Elder Berryhill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment