Monday, August 10, 2009

July 21, 2009

To Me Family

Whaaaaahooooo! Thats way awesome!!! Yay Mike! I would say and Maura but I would probably miss spell it just like that lol sorry:). Thats way wonderful. I'm way happy for you guys. Thats the best news I've heard in a long time. Well thats great! Too bad I won't be there but I guess I had it comin. Should've left sooner. Shucks *snaps fingers*. So you will totally have to send me some pics and what not. Well hows everyone else? I heard some people were takin' vacations. How was Disney Land Miff and Belinda? I heard that lots of people were visiting mom and dad's place over the past week and mike and maura came too!Well it sounds like a full house, sort of speak if ya know what I mean, hah well litterally actually. Sorry I'm a little slow sometimes. Well thats great! Things are going great over here to. We have someone that will be baptized in like 4 days. Her name is Lacey Buckingham. The gospel is ture. Over the past week or so I've learnd the importance of reading the scriptures. They give a great deal of power and knowledge if they are done unto faith as I have come to know. I always use to just read and... thats it! Yay I'm done I guess. But as I have come to realize through being backed up to a corner of faith as it were that... "What? I actually have to use this stuff?!" Its kinda funny but at the same time really sobering. I remember the first time I got down on my knees that a exceedingly sobering feeling washed over me. I realized "I'm doing this for real.". It wasn't that I didn't take it seriously its just that I guess I really didn't connect the two before. Had I not gone on my mission I don't know if I ever would have. Something so simple yet so so so so sooooo important. If we do things unto faith meaning we trust the Lord and we believe Him and we DO what we should do then we can witness a mirical. I love you all and wish you the best.

Love Elder Berryhill

No comments:

Post a Comment