Monday, August 10, 2009

June 30, 2009

Hey everyone!
Quite a bit has been happening lately. And I am no less honored to stand by and with you to face it. I am greatful that Mara is doing much better off then thought to be and as Vicky put it so well it shows that the Lord does listens to our prayers and answers them. I found out Saturday that I will be transfered to the Kennewick East Zone and will be serving with an Elder Wholegain sp? I am sure that my spelling is off. I look forward to serving with him soon. Its funny that I should head back to Kennewick. Not too long ago I was there serving with my trainer. And so it would be far to say that I'll be making a complete circle. Yay! Lol. But this will be cool to see Kennewick again. The Lord always has His reasons and purposes behind whatever He does. Just some are recognized sooner than others thats all. I am so greatful to the Lord for all of you. I know sometimes I get into a preachy mode. I am sorry for that and am trying to stop that. I guess I recognize certain truths and want to share them and in the process I preach. I just want us all to be happy and safe and protected from all things that would see us to our destruction as a person and a family. And I don't know about you guys but I think that we have a pretty awesome family all of us. And I don't want to see it hurt, damaged or affected by satan in any way. I know hard things will come and things will happen to us but what I am talking about is us. May nothing come between us. May with every stroke or blow of power or infulence from satan draw us closer and stronger, firmly knitted together rather than divided asunder. I love you all and want to see you again. So I've got to do what it takes. Winstin Churchill once said "We must do our best we can but sometimes that is not enough sometimes we must do what is required" and then the Lord will come to our aid. Look forward and "Be of good cheer for the future is as bright as your faith. The gospel is true! Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment