Monday, August 10, 2009

No Date, 2009

Dear Family.

How are you all? I hope things are going well for you back at home. Things have been really busy as everyone has said. Busy but uplifting. Yesterday, the second day I've been here, I came down with a semi bad case of fever/fatigue. Who would of thought that it would come at such a critical time. Being one of the first days of missionary training and a very spiritually sensitive time. But I'm happy to say that from that experience, of pushing myself to what seemed to be the highest peak, I"ve had to climb, that I have personally gained a testimony of my Heavenly Father's love for me and for all of his children. I know He loves me mom and dad you too Alisa :). He loves all of us. I know this is the right thing for me to do. It's funny every time I think about walking up to someone and opening my mouth I get scared a little but when I remember why I"m doing this my perspective changes and then I feel the Spirit fill me up and shew away my fears. I know this is true and I know you know it too. Well as for everyone back at home (Danie Wolf, Daniel Garcia, Tyler and Timmy and JJ). I want them to know that they are good guys. I love them and I would not say this unless I knew it was true. There are things that catch everyone's attention varying from person to person. I know everyone is different but I also know one thing that we all share and that is that we all have been distracted from time to time. We are told in our hearts that we can't do it. Please don't listen to it. Please consider the possibility that Satan knows you and knows what you can become and therefore is trying to do everything to stop you. God knows what you can become! If you are unsure it's the right thing try it! Go with the elders to teach an investigator. And I promise you if you go searching to really know if it's right you will know by the power of the Holy Ghost. I know that whatever substitute you choose will never bring you the joys and blessings that come from this work. I mean not to offend but if I have please forgive me I know of no other way to say this. Please remember that I care about you guys.

Sorry Mom and Dad I got carried away. Could ask you a favor, would you pass this along by email or copy to the said individuals? If you would do that I would be very grateful.

I love you guys. I know this is right and I look forward to completing my mission and seeing you again. Oh, hey Mom and Dad due to me being updated by vaccine and not having enough money I said that you would pay. I hope that it isn't a problem and sorry for the inconvenience. I've cause you but enclosed is a blue piece of paper with instruction on how to pay. The amount as is stated is $171. Anyway thanks for all that you do and for being there for me...I took it for granted...I"m sorry. Please forgive me. I"m sorry that I had to come all this way to realize that. I do now. I do now. Well I should go to bed now it's almost 10:40 pm. I love you all! God be with you til we meet again.
Love,
Elder Berryhill
PS. Sorry I didn't tell you about my comp. I will next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment