Monday, August 10, 2009

March 17, 2009

Hey mom could you share this with all that you feel would need it? I just wanted to say that if you are having a hard time going on your mission, and know if you are but if you are, I know that God will help you go on a mission if you ask Him and thatHe will bless you for it and that that blessing will continue to eco down through the casims of life which will make you glad and bowie you up during tough times. I've only been out here for 4-5 months and I can already tell that the blessings I recieve from day to day are not of no eternal consquence. He loves all of us so much that he is excitedly waiting to do what He has asked of us so that He can Poure out blessing upon us that we will not have enough room to recive it. I hope I haven't crossed any bounderies I didn't mean to offend in anyway I just wanted to share my testimony that the Lord wont let you leave the mission empty handed. Love ya man. I guess I'll talk to you later

-Love Elder Berryhill

No comments:

Post a Comment