Monday, August 10, 2009

March 31, 2009

Dear Mom,

Thanks Mom so much for the support you've given me and still do give me. Thank you for your kindness. How is Grandma? Sounds like things are getting a little harder over there. Is there anything I can do to help? I try to remember to pray for you and grandma and the whole family every night. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Please let grandma know I love her and that I think about her everyday. How is Alisa? How are you? Are you guys holding up well? I just wanted to let you know that I love you guys and grandma but more importantly that the Lord loves you and grandma. He lives and cares for each of us and not matter what he will be there for you... I know to be true myself:). Well I hope that you guys will be safe over there and I wish you the best. Well I've got to get going. Love ya all! Hope to hear from you all again and thanks again!

-Love Elder Berryhill

No comments:

Post a Comment