Monday, August 10, 2009

March 31, 2009

Dear All,

Here are pictures of Elder (David) Berryhill from a sweet member in Davie's mission. Thought you might like to see them. Mama B. :) ( Fran)

Hi,

Your son sent me your e-mail address. I asked him probably a month ago and he couldn't remember yours but I think today he thought to send it to me.
I am Sister Cole famous for taking pictures and sending them to parents. Here is where you can go to see your son and all the other missionaries that are in his mission only around The Dalles and me.

http://picasaweb.google.com/coleclan5/KennewickTransfer

# is just a starting place. This is where he arrived in The Dalles. Go back one to the opening page and see other pictures. He is also in the last KennewickMissionaries folder too.
Dates are when they had transfers. First week in April is a transfer day coming up. If he comes I will take some more pictures. I will also forward some other things for you.
He is the best. He is doing fine. A little shy for around here but I am sure he will warm up. Elder Jacox is a perfect companion to him as far as I can see. They do well together. Love his smile.
Hope to hear from you.

Barbara, The Dalles, Ore ~Kennewick, WA Mission
MM to Quinton Cole CA-SBER Mission~Rancho Cucamonga, CA 6/07-09
RMS Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment