Monday, August 10, 2009

March 3, 2009 (2nd letter)

Dear family , Good golly I wrote a letter to you and the computer booted me off grrr hehe oh well. Just another test thats what I said. I just wanted to say I how greatful I am for what was said and what you have all told me. About mom, about my friends, Grandma Lawson. Things are working out and miricles are happening. And I know that it is NOT a coinseident! I prayed, we all prayed that these things would work out and they have! Some times things don't work out like we want them to but remember these two things 1 remember this time how the Lord answered our prayers and is answering them and 2 remember in the scritures that it say in D&C (6-10) in one of these sections it states Be patient my son for it is Wisdom in me. Some times we don't know why things happen the way they do but God does and he loves us and cares for and about us and has prepared a way for all of us to be happy TOGETHER. That this isn't the end! I think of how fast things go on my mission (lightning speed) and how fast this life goes and that it will be gone before you know it. We taught someone yesterday about the plan of salvation and I bore testimony about our life here on earth and that how crule it would be if God sent us here to just live and then die and thats it or if there were no God then our purpose here would be bleak pointless and oh how awefull I feel with out a purpose! I know what it feels like and I hate it I'm sure know that feeling to. Well time is almost up. God lives and he loves us ALL of us and I know he answers prayers as He did mine. And I offer this my humble but furvent testimony that these things are true in the name of Jesus Chrsit

No comments:

Post a Comment