Monday, August 10, 2009

June 2, 2009

Hey guys!
I think that worked! Sorry it took so long. And that the pictures aren't greatest but now I found something that will work. I'm having a hay day! Wooop woopp! Well anyway I love you all I hope that you all have a great day!Naa! Just kidin'. I'm not finished yet lol. Hey so John and Vicky? Are they doing okay? How are you guys doing at home? I hear that Sam and Krista are going to BYU soon. So what are the plans for that? How are you guys doin with takin care of those wonderful boys? Did you know I love you guys? Sorry I like to be random somtimes:). Well right now I'm just at the library typeing away. So I guess I'll share with you something I've learned this week. okay about two weeks ago I was sitting in sacrament meeting and one of of the speakers talk about a famous motivational speaker whos name escapes me. But this famous person was asked one day by someone "what is the one thing that you would say that makes successful people successful?" He smiled and answered confidently "Doing what should be done when it should be done weather you feel like it or not." Simply Disipline. But yet powerful! This gosple is true and if we do what we know we should do we will be happier.

Love Elder Berryhill

No comments:

Post a Comment