Monday, August 10, 2009

May 12, 2009

Dear family,

I am so glad that I was able to speak with all of you! I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to get a hold you of Ben. Well you know what this means... next time your next up first muhahahaw!:) Hehe not like calling you first is a bad thing but I got to add a little fun into it if you know what I mean:). Well things are rolling along day by day. I am so glad to hear that Maria is do better Vicky. Not too long ago we received instruction that would prepare us against the virus. In a little over a week from its initail breakout in Mexico it had spread up to Seattle Washington. But thank Father in Heaven it is going down now and hopefully it will stay that way. I pray and hope that she will continue to get better as well. How is everyone? I heard that President Clark has been released. Is he alright? I hope he is okay. When I first read President Brad Thompson I thought to myself heyyy I've seen that name before. Then it clicked! Thats wonderful that he has been called to that position. He will do wonderfully as he always does. But I hope that President Clark is okay. Is he? Well I better get going. It was so wonderful to hear from you all. I love you all and want you to know that you strengthen me everyday and I do feel your prayers. I know that our savior lives and oh what comfort that truly gives! The gospel is true everybody! And with such a wonder message how can we not share this? This is important, this is true, this is eternal and is the only thing on the face of this earth that is worth every ounce of effort that is required for from it will sprout out eternity. Of this I bear testimony in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

-Love Elder Berryhill

No comments:

Post a Comment