Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear family,

How are you all doing? Things are going well over here. Investigators are progressing and the Lord's work is moving on. There are 8 new lessons being taught to missionaries to enhance and better their teaching and the spirit is following in it's wake as a testimony that it is indeed apart of the Lord's work and is inspired of Him. I know that this is true and I am indebted to Him for being apart of this work. I am short on time but I just wanted to tell you all that I love you and am grateful that I am associated with you. The Lord loves His children and we are all His children. I will tell you that it is primarily or at least in part involves questions that are inspired of the spirit. Well I have to go now but I want to let you know that I love you and look forward to hearing from you soon. Talk to you later.

Love Elder Berryhill

No comments:

Post a Comment