Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Date: Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Hello everyone!

Its me again. Things are doing pretty well over here. The work is progressing forward. The beauty of seeing the mercies, wisdom and infinite love the Lord has for His children is simply wonderful. As I think on this I feel calm and happy inside. How blessed I am. To be in assocation with servants of the Lord who live in accordance with the laws set forth is wonderful for it has had its effect on me. I am thankful to be here. Its has been getting pretty cold over here and about a week ago there was snow in the place called "Hanford" above and the mountains below us. We experienced some frost but that was about it. I thought it was interesting that the snow strom went around us or at least that is what it appeard to be. Personally I think the Lord was very kind and cognsent of us. Well I might as well tell you all what happend:). No nothing bad I assure you. Remember me telling you that something really awesome and cool was about to happen up here? Well here it is. On November 14th Saturday 2009 Elder Jeffery R. Holland visited the entire Washington Kennewick Mission at 2:15pm! It was one of the most awesome experiences I have had on my mission, shish! in my life! I got to shake his hand and look straight into his eye. It was wonderfully teiorrfying! Sorry I stink at spelling. He TORE us down and built us right up! I will NEVER forget it! Well I got to go but I love you all so much! Tell me whats going on on your guys' end. I love you guys and tell me how Dad is doing And you to :) Love ya! Bye!

Love
Elder Berryhill

P.S. Thanks Mom! You are totally Awesome to! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment