Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Date: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Hi everybody!

Sorry I just sent you a message but the site "myldsmail.net" bumped me off and erased my message grrr oh well. thats okay. I'll just paraphrase.

I love you all sooo much. I'm sorry that the message I sent you didn't go through last time. How are you all? Hows Mom and Dad? Hows your health Dad? And Mom how are ya doin? Things are going well over here. Its raining and I love it. I love rain as you can all tell:). Well did anybody get hurt when the trees fell over? Is everything alright?

Would you send me some more pictures of the family and all. That would be wonderful if you could. I gonna start e-mailing you all again I feel bad that haven't for sometime. Just wanted to let you know.

Well something awesome is gonna happen over here but I can't tell you what until afterwards but beleive me I'll tell ya when it does. Well I got to get gettin.

The church IS true. The fullness of the gospel has been revealed. How greatflul I am for that. I testify that it is true. ANYONE can know for themselves. Isn't that awesome!!! I invite all of us to share the gospel with one person this week. I promise you that you will be even happier than you are right now. The spirit of this wonderful work will permeate through you as you testify of Jesus Christ and His divine Sonship. That His church has been restored upon the earth again. I invite you to share this and promise you that you will be glad you did no matter the out come. Its Ironic almost how that we find the greastest happiness and joy from serving others and not ourselves. I would have thought it was the other way around! Heh but you know what now that I've trod alittle of that path Im glad that it is this way. I know this is true and I invite us to do this and I know that our Heavenly Father will bless us for it.

Thank you all for being my family. I really am being serious. Thank you and lets love each other tell we're black and blue (figurtively). Don't want anybody passing out that wouldn't be good:).

I love you all and hope to hear from you again and I hope you have a GREAT day! Bye.

Love
Elder Berryhill

No comments:

Post a Comment