Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 11, 2010

From: David Alexander Ramsey Berryhill
Date: Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:57 AM
Subject: Family
To: "Michael, Sr. Berryhill"

Well this week has been a good week. Last weekend one of our investigators, Maria was baptized and it was wonderful. It came at a time when a set interesting circumstances fell into play. She was in our ward then there was some boundery changes that made it so that she was in another ward so she was baptized in their ward. So I think a total of like three seperate wards were involved in her baptisimal service. It was something else. It rains off and on here with a all day dampness that also hits and misses. But I like for the most part. It's quite green here as well. I am greatul for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that the Plan of Salvation is real and what comfort that brings in my life. Trials happen for a reason. Just keep on goin a along, you'll pass though it. I know the power of prayer is real. The more seriously you take Heavenly Father's Plan and His teachings, the more He will take you seriously. The more dilligent you are with what He has given you the more dilligent He will be in answering and giving you more. It's just making the step and making that choice after that anything is possible of that and of Him I testify. I love you all and I appoligize that I was not able to call everyone. But please know this that I love you all. I am greatful for the time when I will be able to see you again. I hope all is well. Well I will talk to you all later and I hope you have a great day. Love ya! Bye.


Love Elder Berryhill

No comments:

Post a Comment